Wednesday 21 August 2019

My New Painting "Divine Beauty"

Hi there folks,

Longtime no post. Excuse my disappearance, I have been knee deep in paints.

So, after much deliberation, I have begun a new painting titled "Divine Beauty".

It is still far from completion or even half way, just a rough outline at the moment, but I'm happy with how it is evolving.

I hope my artwork has some kind of impact on whoever sees it. But, who knows what the future may hold, I might be sitting on a goldmine of paintings and it's just a matter of time before they are discovered and my life will change! Here's fingers crossed for such a jackpot.

Anyway, back to my new piece, I've titled it "Divine Beauty", so far I've done rough outlines, but there's so much more to come. I'm quite excited about this piece, I just know it's going to be a turning point in my Art collection. I've had it temporarily posted on social media and it had an unbelievable amount of interest. I'm hopeful this painting will boost my Artist reputation and ignite my recognition amongst customers.

There are times I look at the painting and my heart sinks just knowing how much more still needs to be done and I begin questioning whether I have the skill to pull it off correctly.

So to break the negative influence, I'm currently working on three different smaller kinds of paintings, all of which have their own style. This gives me a break from overthinking a technique or becoming frustrated with a specific colour I want to achieve or a specific angle I want to create. Plus there's the added bonus of simultaneously having three paintings progressing together.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and I hope and look forward to anyone out there.

The painting on the left is title "Divine Beauty and the painting on the right is titled "Divine Mother"




1 comment:

  1. Hello, and welcome back to your blog.

    Apparently the more you do it the better you get at doing it. Blog!. I very much look forward to reading more as your trio progresses. Intention set. Fingers crossed. Doing the work. Making love with your magical hands.

    Kap aan and continue to inspire!
    Love you long time!!

    ReplyDelete

New painting - Yamantaka

Creating art has been my personal relief from the world, it's my sanctuary where nobody else has any control. It's private and comfo...